- This event has passed.
New York African Restaurant Week 2022
November 18@12:00 pm-December 4@10:00 pm EST
BITE, SIP, CONNECT – ENJOY THE BEST OF AFRICAN-INSPIRED CUISINE
– Special discounted menus at various partner restaurants
– Holiday Food Festival (RSVP for free entry while supplies last)
- FIFA WORLD CUP viewing/brunch at select restaurants
– Cooking Classes
- OVER 25 ESTABLISHMENTS – LIST OF RESTAURANTS COMING WEDNESDAY November 16
Also watch the FIFA World cup at various participating restaurants
OUR MISSION (Includes the below)
Boosting the local economy by highlighting various small businesses (including restaurants, cafes, bars) and celebrating African/Diaspora cuisine and culture.
Fighting hunger by partnering with local kitchens, restaurants and other organizations working to help alleviate this problem.
Promoting healthy eating options with our chefs and various partners – and connecting the community to where these options are available.
Fostering social good, building communal and cultural ties.
– HOW CAN ONE PARTICIPATE? During African Restaurant week go out and support your local restaurants and participate in the various events including food festival, cooking classes, chef-hosted events and more.
– WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? chefs, restaurant owners, bars, food trucks, eateries, bakeries and more – sign up here
– HOW CAN WE PARTNER WITH AFRICAN RESTAURANT WEEK? You can partner with us to host a cooking class, chef dinner, business panels, participate in food festival and more – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– WHAT IS THE AFRICAN RESTAURANT WEEK? African Restaurant Week brings together thousands and beyond on a “gastroafrique” culinary and cultural odyssey. (Food, Culture, Community) – an opportunity to come together to celebrate the food and culture of the African/Black Diaspora and support the various local restaurants/small businesses. The week includes special reduced price menus at restaurants, various events including – food festival, cooking classes, chef-hosted dinners and more restaurants throughout the region participate, giving diners a unique chance to support local establishments, celebrate the restaurant community’s perseverance, and of course, enjoy great food!
African Restaurant Week is a commitment to community development and social impact, and we’re inviting everyone to be a part of it. To learn more please email email@example.com
Diners have a unique chance to support local establishments, celebrate the restaurant community, chefs, bars and local businesses and of course, enjoy great food