– The event will take place on Malcolm X day MAY 19th from 7-10 PM
– The theme of the event is “Celebrating Malcolm X through Literature, Art, Music, and other mediums”.
– The event will be fully immersive, providing a unique and engaging experience for all attendees.
– The food served will be plant-based, in line with Malcolm X’s advocacy for healthier diets.
-There will be an art exhibition/ video presentation showcasing works inspired by Malcolm X’s life and legacy.
– There will be a theatrical presentation poetry, live music performance and his most famous speeches that reflect his philosophy and that highlight the impact of Malcolm X on the Black Power Movement.
– There will be a panel discussion with experts who will share their insights on the relevance of Malcolm X’s ideas and teachings today.
– Afterwords attendees will have the opportunity to network and socialize over plant-based food and drinks.
Free heart opener drink w/$11 donation.