African Popup Festival – Food Market – Afrobeat/Amapiano/Soca/ – Live Performances – Vendors
AFRICAN POPUP FESTIVAL – Celebrate community, culture and small business – excited to create a place for community engagement, entertainment and culture
VENDOR SIGN UP
E vent Includes:
- Enjoy food from across the diaspora
- Marketplace with local vendors – enjoy great deals, giveaways
- Top DJ spinning the best of Afrobeats, soca, Kompa, Amapiano, R&B and more
- L ive performances – cultural performances, dancing, local talents
- Chef Contests, cooking demo
- A rt exhibition, live painting and more
ARTIST AND TALENT SIGN UP
This event is brought to you by the organizers of the African Restaurant Week
Come Eat, Dance and Shop – Support Culture and Small Business.
D J SETS AND LIVE PERFORMANCES
– DJ spinning the best of Afrobeats, Soca, Kompa, R&B and more
– Live performances by local and national talents
- curated market with handmade items by vendors across fashion, beauty, accessories, home decor, arts, wellness and more
SUPPORT CULTURE AND LOCAL BUSINESS
WHAT TYPE OF VENDOR CAN PARTICIPATE? Vendors across food, fashion, wellness, beauty, home decor and more
HOW CAN I BE A VENDOR? sign up here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here . Your commitment as a vendor will position your business among cultured locals and world travelers who enjoy shopping.
WHAT TYPE OF FOOD OPTIONS WOULD BE AVAILABLE?
– Food would be available for sale by chefs/caterers. Event would include cuisine from parts of Africa, Caribbean and African-American.
WHAT IS TASTE & VOTE
– Chef competition where attendees vote for their best tasting dish. Attendees buy a ticket that allows them to taste dishes from participating chefs and caterers.
WHAT IS THE AFRICAN Pop-Up Festival?
It is a 2-day event with vendors and entrepreneurs (food, design, beauty, fashion, art, health, representing various parts of the diaspora come to sell, mix and network. It is an opportunity for all attendees to experience a unique and curated cultural market in a festive environment.
This event is brought to you by ARW Agency (the organizers of the African Restaurant Week) in collaboration with the Flatbush Nostrand Junction.
For all questions please email email@example.com